Japan - Osaka: Osaka Castle

Osaka Castle
How to get there:
The recommended approach to Osaka Castle is through Otemon Gate at the park's southwestern corner. The closest station is Tanimachi 4-chrome Station along the Tanimachi Subway Line and Chuo Subway Line.
The closest JR station to Osaka Castle is Osakajokoen Station on the JR Loop Line, a 10 minute, 160 yen ride from JR Osaka Station.

From the station, I didn't bother to look at my map, and just follow the people. It seems they are all going to the Osaka Castle.

While walking...






It's a long walk....but I can see it...




finally, hehe




I didn't go inside, I might not be able to appreciate it. They have audio for English, but it has a schedule. When I got there it's in Japanese language. And I'm not into history, just for photo ops.😅

Labels: , , , ,